Come out for the film screening of “Advanced Style” event! A fun night for everyone, from teens to seniors.
- Enjoy dressing in your own best street style,
- Get a picture at our photobooth,
- Purchase items at our market, and
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments made by G2G members.
- See spring fashion from local shops.
Tickets ($20) will go on sale the end of February. Proceeds to the SLF Grandmothers’ Campaign.
Come out for the film screening of “Advanced Style” event will feature Seth Ari Cohen’s feature documentary on Street Style from “the wise and silver-haired set” of New York women. Proving that style is not the province only of the young, Advanced Style inspires us to be our best selves at every age. Campbell River Grandmothers to Grandmothers plan to feature a fashion show that includes local “wise and silver-haired” women, along with designs and creations from Carihi students textiles students.