Grandmothers groups hold events to support the three goals of the Campaign: raising funds to meet the needs of African grandmothers and the children in their care; raising awareness about the expertise and leadership of Africa’s grandmothers and their struggle to secure a hopeful and healthy future for generations of children orphaned or made vulnerable by HIV & AIDS; and to build solidarity among grandmothers in order to better understand and sustain the vital work being done at the grassroots to turn the tide of AIDS in Africa.
We have a number of useful tools to assist you and your group with your fundraising efforts. Contact us if you have any questions!
Fundraising & Outreach Event Planning
- Fundraising Kit
- Event Registration Form
- Grandmothers Campaign Fundraiser Catalogue Submission Form
(Visit the Members Only Resources section to read and download the most up-to-date version of the Grandmothers Campaign Catalogue. It is available now!
- Grandmothers Campaign Outreach Catalogue Submission Form – help us build a new document to share tips and best practices for recruiting new members and reaching a wider audience.
- 10 for 10 Initiative Monthly Giving Flyer
- Poster Templates – you can click the pictures below for the different templates and save them as Microsoft Word documents for you to edit
Collecting & Submitting Funds
- Donation Form – print and use this form, or contact us and we’ll mail them to you with envelopes
- Funds Submission Form
Online Fundraising Pages
Creating an online fundraising page is one way to create more buzz around your event, attract new supporters, and increase your fundraising capacity.
One of the benefits of having an online fundraising page is that you can share the link with whomever you’d like, in many different ways – on Facebook, over email, on websites, through newsletters, and more! You can personalize your pages to share your fundraising goals and information about your event, and even see your group’s fundraising progress.
Here is where the pages are: www.grandmotherscampaignpledges.ca
If you’d like to set up a page but find the process a bit daunting, don’t worry! We are more than happy to set it up with you over the phone or provide any assistance along the way – 1-888-203-9990 ext. 0. We also have a step-by-step guide to help facilitate creating your online fundraising page.